Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nouning: I lied about Coraline. We're doing the Holiday Weekend Instead

This weekend is riddled with Holidays: Friday the 13th, Valentine's Day, and Presidents Day. So I'm going to noun my weekend (Monday hasn't happened yet, I know)

Awesome (Holiday) People:
1. Ben and Kate: Awesome (Friday the 13th) Movie Buddies
2. Dave P.: Awesome (Valentine's Day) Brotherly Phone Call.
3. Rachel: Awesome (V-Day and maybe President's Day) Hiking Buddy.
4. Jenna Jameson: Awesome (Friday the 13th) Zombie Stripper

Awesome (Holiday) Places:
1. Griffith Park: Awesome (Valentine's Day) Hike--6 miles!
2. Underground Strip Clubs: Awesome (Friday the 13th) Terrible Setting for a Movie.
3. Mikeandcheese.com: Awesome (Valentine's Day) Site--I know I've mentioned it before, but Mike makes V-Day fun for all.

Awesome (Holiday) Other Things:
1. Pad Thai: Awesome (Valentine's Day) Early Dinner
2. The Omen: Awesome (Friday the 13th) Flick
3. Chardonnay: Awesome (Valentine's Day) Gift to Myself
4. Days off: Awesome (President's Day) Idea

There you have it. Next week's topic might come a day late because I'm doing The Oscars.

No comments: