Monday, February 16, 2009

My Car is Being Stalked

Apparently, my car has a stalker or two.
This morning, around 5 a.m., my roommate Georgie came knocking on my door. Having just seen The Omen two days ago, I was scared and it took me a second to respond. Apparently, two people were outside starting my my car. They set off my other roommate's car alarm. Not wanting to go outside, and not sure where these car stalkers had gotten to, Georgie called the police. When the officer came over, he said there were no scratches or signs of forced entry on my car, but that perhaps it was tree branches that set off the car alarm. But I don't think Georgie would mistake tree branches for people. Oddly enough, though, there were also no footprints. I'm totally puzzled. My car has a ghost-stalker. Maybe it's the exotic appeal of my Illinois license plate or the total soccer-momishness of the hatchback. I dig it, so it's no wonder two mysterious strangers would find it appealing as well.
But honestly. Weird as hell.

No comments: