Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Morning Quickie... AND SOLITICITATION

I sent out five letters to be mailed to various parts of Illinois ranging from its largest to (probably) one of its smallest towns. And one to Michigan-almost forgot about that. Writing letters is so fun. I had forgotten how fun, actually.
SO with that I am soliciting you, my readers, for some help:
I have a bookshelf. Only three shelves are filled with books. I also have a wall with a mirror and lots of space. SEND ME PICTURES--I don't care if they're drawn or photographed, but send me pictures. They can be silly or seriously or sentimental, but all I ask is that you mail them to me. Let me know if you need my address in Glendale, because, and I'm serious here I'm serious, folks, brown walls are not pleasant. However, pictures, like the ones on my cabinet in my room, are extremely heart-lightening and superfun. And I want to remember everyone. AND you will probably get a letter back because I love writing letters. And because I don't have to walk down 17 floors and through a creepy hallway to mail them--I just reach out my front door.
So this is quite the deal people. It's better than Shamwow. It's better the Oxyclean. Don't send 19.95, send a picture, and in return you get a piece of your work in sunny Glendale and a return letter. From ME!

2 comments:

SABRINAAAAAAA said...

Gimme that address and I'll send something glorious!!!!

Anonymous said...

You can expect stuffs from me soooooon. :D