Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Sam Abides

Three weeks until I get to see the Mississippi River.

Three weeks and one day until I get to see Chicago.

I love LA, but damn it, I get to see Christine, Jordan, Mike, Paul, and select members of the rest of the gang.

Phone interview today went well. I will find out on Monday if I got the internship closer to home after school ends.

Script due by May 26th. Freaking out because it can't involve kids.

Talked to a friend tonight and realized I haven't seen the stars since Kansas. And I haven't really seen many stars in Hollywood that aren't cemented into a street. Me, Orion, and the 'Sip have a date, I think, when I get home. Over ice cream.

Tomorrow, going away party for another friend. I'm sad about this.

Next weekend, I might be throwing my own party.

Coming soon: NEW BLOG THAT INCLUDES DISPOSABLE CAMERA PHOTOS.

No comments: