Friday, April 17, 2009

The Death of a Friend

My hair dryer died today. We have been together since the summer of my sophomore year in high school. I'm actually pretty sad about it. What do I do with this dead dryer? Do I throw it away? It just doesn't feel right. Buying a new one will also feel strange.

In other news, in bigger news, the trailer for the web series I produced was in a festival--Tubefilter, a new media group, showcased it tonight at the Avalon Club. After convincing the bouncer to let me in despite the 21+ age limit, it was a great night. The trailer actually got the crowd to listen. Amazing. Soon, I'll post a link so everyone can see it. It warrants being seen.

Today, hike. Tomorrow, beach. Hooray warm weather... finally!

I'm watching Meet Joe Black and eating a burger right now. I love Friday nights.

No comments: