Friday, October 30, 2009

November around the bend

So, I'm dreading this November. November away from home and friends is the worst - not that I've ever experienced it, but when I think that I will be 21, not celebrating with people my age in my state, and that I will first have suffered Thanksgiving and a lonely night of recognition, I am not looking forward to it.
In response to November Hell (or in an attempt to make it not hell), I have decided to pen my biography in segments, every day, for this month. Apparently, there are a lot of folks who write in their blogs every day in November, so I thought, since I basically own the month in having my birthday at the tail end, I'll finally lay it all out for everyone. My fantastical, romantic, tragic, hilarious, marvelous, super duper life.

And you're in for a treat.

No comments: