Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coffee Talk

Low on coffee because I am too lazy to go grocery shopping, I ground together two types of beans: a Nicaraguan dark medium roast and a French dark roast. Add just a tiny bit of French vanilla creamer, and I achieved coffee bliss.
Last night, I went and saw Funny People with my friend Chris. While it had its flaws, it was charming. Certainly it was a movie I would watch again. Jason Schwartzmann can be such a pretentious POS, but in this scenario, it was absolutely perfect.
We saw the movie at the AcrLight in Sherman Oaks. Walking through the shopping center, it was awesome to see people out on a Friday night dressed in jeans and t-shirts. It was casual, comfortable, and a total return to normalcy. Perhaps not all of Southern California is full of crazy people dressed up for no reason but to get drunk and sweat on a dance floor.
There was a glimmer of hope earlier this week in regards to finding a job. Those of you who are praying folk, continue to do so. A job full time job would be awesome.

No comments: