Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Year of Wishes

Because 22 is 11+11, Paul declared it was a year of wishes. According to The Rules, he says, I get a wish every day. I think he made it up, but I've decided to keep a journal of my wishes - to pray about them - and to see which come true.

Tonight, I'm going to focus on the marching show. I have some of the music and a breakdown of the movements, so I'm really looking forward to writing it.

A second draft of the treatment is due by Christmas.

I'm hoping to find some time to lay down an outline for my Job story by New Years.

Goals!

I survived my birthday, and I'm really looking forward to the Six Flags trip on Saturday. Hopefully, everyone will start getting back to me about the driving situation!

Now, to work off the massive amounts of food from the past week.

No comments: