Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Far, So Failing

I haven't written in the past two days. I have gotten a book for research - The Book of Joby - per the recommendation of a librarian friend. And I am scheduling time tomorrow after work to work. Now I have to follow through with it since I've gone public... right?

I also need to find time to buy my Halloween costume. I hate Halloween, but I am caving into peer pressure and dressing up. We'll see how this goes. My costume is both sexy and witty, so I feel like I will please both the social norm policy-makers and my hipster friends. Score!

On an incredibly mundane note: I bought a permanent coffee filter today. I had no idea these existed, and I'm so happy they do. Coffee accessories should not be this exciting, but here we are.

I'm off to watch Will & Grace.

No comments: