Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Things for which I am Thankful

1. An amazing family with two of the greatest parents ever, an awesome younger brother, and an wonderful pikachu little sister.
2. Great friends back in Chicago who have stayed in touch for ten months or longer that include Teenerz, my "brother" Dave, Jimothy, Tall Drunk Tall Mike, Sabrina the best roommate ever, Andy Hannonahnahnah, and the rest.
3. A full-time job with a wonderful company and a kind, patient, and talented producer.
4. Getting to work with my producer heroes Dan Jinks and Bruce Cohen for four months as an intern on the Warner Bros. lot - which is also my favorite studio lot.
5. A good church to call home in Los Angeles and a fantastic Bible study for screenwriters.
6. My cute car that gets me where I need to be.
7. New friends in LA.
8. A comfortable house with low rent.
9. God providing even when I was working only part-time and was whining a lot.
10. Letters from friends at Yale, in the Quad Cities, or in Chicago.
11. Being healthy.
12. Being done with college and sustaining only minimal debt damage.

Life is good. Be Thankful!

No comments: